Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

THEUMUAHIAN - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* THEUMUAHIAN > Topics

Subject: Next generation
Replies: 7 Views: 1091

cykloud 30.10.08 - 10:47pm
Guys wit our result messed up like dis, what do u think wil be d fate of d forth coming generations. nd do u think they wil outpace our population! *

bitob 31.10.08 - 01:55am
4 d population..normally,it is meant to depreciate...making d general concept a bad scene of d next generation. *

promzee 31.10.08 - 06:44am
D result will be good if they want it 2 be good. Mind u, ppl do mke mistakes dat leads 2 der downfall. D big thing der, is 'try 2 get up wen u fall'. D ppl running away r those, that can't bend down nd read! If they tke der studies very serious nd nt tkn everything 4 granted, they will definetly mke der papers. Hey!, nt 4getn prayers, cos GOD 1st!!. Pls never advise them 2go4 species!!. I believe a little encouragement will go a long way in restoring d dignity nd discipline in umuahia!....thank you cykcloud 4 posting dis topic *

jmana 31.10.08 - 07:49am
My guys, population doesn't matter at all. What matters is the ability 2 cme out wit a nice rsult, thereby making a name 4 d sch. nd 4urself. 2much population is very difficult 2 b controlled *

p_haze 5.11.08 - 11:31am
Guys, ur replies is worth it. But coming to face the real fact, nobody will like to willing make a mistake twice, i ain't stressing that taking waec in govt coll is a mistake. But my brothers, if u were the present set about to take waec, will it be in govico? Be truthful to ur selfs. Because the sch has been banned for taking NECO for 5yrs. Ok now that NECO has been the second life after WAEC, the present set wont like to take only waec. So all am saying in essence is that the population of this set will be very small. If i hv a brother in s.s.3 there, i will tell him to EVACUATE. If u dont like my attitude, quit talking to me! *

gentleh 7.11.08 - 03:09pm
The true fact is that our set has given government college a very bad name quite ok Uvere and his colleagues hav hands in that lets not just blame them we students greatly contributed to our fate it's very certain that those that want to pass will pass but personally I dont encourage anyone to sit for any exam in GCU how do U C it *

gentleh 3.12.08 - 07:09pm
That we are students is determined by our ability to learn from every scene of life.....now it has happened what's Ur stand about exam mal.practice of any form I advice we turn a new live and work loyards every bit of our success. Lets not just see the bad lets also see the good attitude our bad behaviours hav imposed on us......what's Ur determination *

promzee 3.12.08 - 07:45pm
As for me....i need a successor.... dis should be d prayer of every responsible SS3 student. *

* THEUMUAHIAN Forum

Search:
topics replies

* THEUMUAHIAN

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits